So, if you remember that dresser that I re-did a while back, there was something I left off about that. That dresser used to be my step-daughter's dresser. So I wanted to try to use all of the pieces of it. I have a plan for the knobs I took off, but the piece I re-did this time, was the mirror that went to the dresser.
Here are a few of the before pics:
Here you can see how bubbled the frame was. My husband thought I was crazy more than a few times when I said I wanted to re-do this mirror. The mirror, he said, accurately was total crap. You can see the streaks and marks all over it, even at it's cleanest. There was a lovely sticker I had to remove first.
I didn't get any pics of the painting process, mainly because I mostly did it at night after all the cleaning and other stuff was done before the kids came. Buuuuuttttttt here is the finished product.