Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dresser is DONE!!

Just got back into town, and arrived to find the dresser knobs that I ordered! *yay* So of course I assembled them as fast as I could and moved the dresser into place!




For some reason, all the pictures are photographing much shinier then the dresser actually is, even so much so that I get a reflection of the orange couch in the background. Weird.  Tried different lighting, positions in the room and even different camera settings, but to no avail.  So here are the pictures of the dresser, mind you the knobs are actually black, and the dresser does not act like a mirror.  Nor can you see the brush strokes on the dresser! Oh well, I'm really happy with the way it came out! Can't wait to piece the rest of the room together!!!

Again a before:
And an after:

No comments:

Post a Comment